PDA

View Full Version : newbie here...just sayin hi

primate
11-23-2004, 07:26 PM
well, hey all.
just swung and decided to register after trolling for a bit.
i currently own a 2000 gimpala bone stock
a 99 trans am with a 125 tnt dry kit
and my baby... a 1970 camaro rs(true split bumper) and the plans for that include a twin turbo lt1/200r4 combo with all the good stuff. it would be stick, but i dont have the use of my right foot from a neat lil disease called rheumatoid arthritis....right now i am working on a project that was kinda inspired by jeff schwartz's cadillac that we call the delta ss
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/716267
this is an effort by me and my friend to make a sleeper. we are about 1/2 the way done with that, and once we get that done, the camaro will be going on a rotiserrie.
i am a welder/fabricator by trade, married for almost 5 years to my nurse, with 2 boys, who forgive me for saying this, love the import crowd(they are 9 and 8, so i got time to change their mind :banghead: )

anyhoo, like i said, just saying hi!

Ralph LoGrasso
11-23-2004, 07:30 PM
Welcome aboard, Primate!! Good luck on your projects, they sound bitchin', especially the '70.

ZZ430
11-23-2004, 08:38 PM
Welcome, any pics of the 70?

BlazerSpeed
11-23-2004, 10:04 PM
Tinley Park, as in Tinley Park, Illinois??? haha damn man your right down the street from me. haha im in Oak Forest. You know Robby Adler of A-Team speed shop? Hell you probably know my brother, Carl Rinaldi.
Derek

primate
11-24-2004, 11:20 PM
adlers shop is about 2 blocks from me...
rinaldi doesnt ring a bell however... i might recognize the face though.

and as far as pic of the 70, i couldnt disgrace the board with photos of that heap in its present condition... :scared:

zbugger
11-24-2004, 11:36 PM
If you do, I'll post pics of my car. Welcome to Pro-Touring, Primate. I've seen you at NastyZ28 for a while. This place is great. You should like it.

primate
11-25-2004, 08:22 AM
i recognize a lot of names here, from nasty, ls2, its very cool.

the info here is overwhelming. its going to elevate the project even more. the more info ya have, the better it gets ya know. :smoke: