View Full Version : Rod between brake booster and pedal

12-04-2006, 10:14 AM
Where can I find one of these. I called the parts store to see if they came with the booster and they said that they don't. Mine happened to break the other day, luckily I was bleeding the brakes and not driving it. Any ways, if you guys know where I can get one please let me know.


12-04-2006, 02:13 PM
The rod from the booster to the pedal is part of the booster. The clevis end is seperate. Classic Ind. and others sell the manual brake rod, and the smaller rods between the booster and the master cyl. FRANK

12-05-2006, 10:05 AM
Yea just about every restoration parts company sells them. Classic Industries, Year One, Rick's First Gen, etc.

12-17-2006, 10:24 AM
Touring Classics sells them as well...

12-20-2006, 01:44 PM

Thanks for reminding me about touring classics, They're actually about 15 minutes from my house so I'm gonna go down there tomorrow.