PDA

View Full Version : 1967 Rally Sport HEADLIGHTS/GRILL

TheRoaringEagle
11-20-2004, 02:34 AM
Hi, I've been looking for the whole 67 RS system minus the wiring harness. Maybe replacing the motors with some aftermarket ones I've seen. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that sold the entire kit for a reasonable price.

I was gonna go Standard to save money, but I got a really good deal on RS fenders and was desperate for some fenders. Plus RS is soooo cool! Thanks!

TheRoaringEagle
11-20-2004, 02:35 AM
Or maybe anyone has the used system or parts they're wanting to sell?

qwik1320
11-20-2004, 01:23 PM
Classic Industries sell a conversion kit for $940. It doesn't include the RS lower valence panel and parking lamps.

SatisTraction
03-15-2005, 08:37 PM
i have a set for a 68.

Happyfunballs
03-16-2005, 06:16 AM
Ricks First Gen sells the entire kit for around $800, to add a grill will be a bit more. My car is an original RS, the it was popped in the front end, so rather than buy each part, I just purchased the RS kit. Check 'em out. http://www.ricksfirstgeneration.com

67maroSS
03-19-2005, 10:53 AM
I was thinking about converting my car to a RS front.

So, you need RS Fenders to convert the standard grille to a RS grille?

Can you do the conversion without RS Fenders?

king67rsss
03-20-2005, 07:33 PM
I was thinking about converting my car to a RS front.

So, you need RS Fenders to convert the standard grille to a RS grille?

Can you do the conversion without RS Fenders?

Yes you can do the RS conversion without RS fenders. You will need to buy and weld in a set of adaptors that most of the parts houses sell for around $30. I couldn't find a set of RS fenders locally so I used a set of standard fenders and welded in the adaptors. I just installed the rest of the lights/grill yesterday and everything mounted without any problems. Hope that helps

TheRoaringEagle
03-22-2005, 02:00 PM
hey you got any pictures of the setup and prgress of it? i have no idea what i'm going to do cause i can't afford the RS system right now and i have the RS fenders with standard headlight buckets. i'm going to have to drive without a grill too!