PDA

View Full Version : MOMO Speed 2 seats

Todds69
11-18-2004, 05:39 PM
I've been searching for seats for my '69 Camaro and came across these on a website. polepositionusa.com They are the Speed 2 seats. I was wanting to know if anyone has had experience with these seats and the quality and so on. I've been pondering the Corbeau Lagacy, and the Cobra Sidewinders as well... Probably end up with the Legacys based on cost... Any help greatly appreciated. :hmm:

GO67SS
12-14-2004, 08:36 AM
This seats are the nice. Have you figured a way to mount them?

cjhutch
12-14-2004, 04:45 PM
About 6 months ago I tried those seats out. They look great, but just didn't suit me very well. The alcantara fabric that was on the seats I tried was so freaking annoying. I could just imagine scratching it all up or spilling something on the seats. I'm a big guy also and I have to say they did support me very well.

Todds69
12-17-2004, 11:32 PM
Thanks guys, I hate to buy a seat without sitting in it. No one around here has Momos, so I kind of eliminated them from my choices. I just went to Northstar Motorsports in Chicago and sat in the Recaro Speed and the Recaro Sport. I think the Speed will be the one I get. I liked the Sport as well but didn't like the plastic backing, it made it look cheap.