PDA

View Full Version : Epoxy Floor Coatings

Jon @ Speed Inc
11-15-2006, 09:35 AM
I realize this is the tools/fabrication section but it seems like a 'garage floor' thread is at home here. We are now promoting UCoatIt. UCoatIt is a DIY professional grade epoxy floor coating. Higher quality than what you will find in a home improvement store. Also have the price of a professional application.

We have specific kits available for automotive floors. Using a solvent-based urethane top coat for increased durability in areas where motor fluids, rubber tires.

I have had my personal garage floor done now for over 2 years, I had mine applied professionally because of the condition of my concrete. The entire job cost me almost $1200. Yes prices my vary and yes it saved me time. But purchasing the parts from UCoatit would have been $300-$400. Prep Kit, Base Kit, and Gloss/Fleck Kit would be in the $550 for 576 sq feet (average 2.5 car garage).

We are starting a separate website to handle UCoatIt inquires and when its ready we will run separate UCoatIt ads on forums like this one.

In stock now and if you have questions call me at 866-571-7733 x 112

novaride
11-15-2006, 02:29 PM
I've done roughly 4000 sq ft of my shop floors with U-Coat it. Highly recommend it!

Bill :twothumbs