PDA

View Full Version : Back in Sweden

jannes_z-28
11-06-2006, 09:11 AM
Thanks everyone for a great time in 'Vegas and at the PT-dinner.

Nice to see you guys finally, time was short and I think I missed a few.

I got home OK, had to pay for overloading the suitcase with the tremendous first price I was lucky to win at the party. I usually doesn't win anything so it was great that my lucky day would be here.

I had a great time and hope to be back soon.

Jan

ProdigyCustoms
11-06-2006, 02:05 PM
I know I can speak for Larry and the entire membership. We were honored to have a member travel so far, and could not be more happy to see you take the big prize home. Enjoyed meeting you and look forward to seeing you again.

How many miles travel is that anyway? How many flying hours?

BTW, Lisa ordered you vent adapters, we will send them soon as they come in.

awr68
11-06-2006, 03:03 PM
Glad you two made it home safe...it was nice spending lots of time with both of you!!

Larry Callahan
11-06-2006, 04:49 PM
Jan, congrats on the big prize! I hope it didn't cost too much to ship. It was great meeting you and your wife. It really is amazing how the internet makes it a smaller world. Although I'm sure after that long flight home it didn't seem like a small world. lol!

Thanks again for joining us. Like Frank said it was a real honor you would travel so far and attend our little event.

Make sure to keep us up to date on your Camaro. It would be great to see how the Hydratech unit works out for you. I can't wait to get my car to the point I can install one as well.

Nine Ball
11-06-2006, 07:52 PM
Jan, it was good to meet you! Congrats on winning the brake booster

Tony

muthstryker
11-06-2006, 08:21 PM
id love to go to sema next yr with you guys but see id be 18 and wouldnt beable to play poker and go to the bars with you guys even tho i dont drink haha would be fun

jannes_z-28
11-07-2006, 11:00 AM
Thank you guys.

Frank, the distance is 5300 miles and total flying time is 14 hours from Las Vegas to Stockholm.

It was no problem bringing the Hydraboost home except that they charged me for overweight.

When the scanned the suitcase at Vegas they had it checked. I found a note inside that they had been in it. I guess they got suspicious when they X-rayed it :)

I hope I can make it again. It cost a lot.

Next thing I would go to in the States would be the Power Tour, best of all with MY Camaro.

Thanks again for the hospitality

Jan