PDA

View Full Version : SEMA Pictures needed

Larry Callahan
11-04-2006, 11:23 AM
If you have SEMA pictures and you would like to host them some place please send them to me. Almost every picture I took with my new lens is blurry so, I don't have many. I swear I have to pitch it in the trash and by a real one.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] and I can send you a link to upload zip files or if you are familiar with FTP I'll send you an address.

Thanks again everyone!

awr68
11-05-2006, 11:47 AM
Larry I sent you an email...

Chucks73
11-05-2006, 12:09 PM
Here are mine and had a great time at the Pro-Touring dinner. Can not wait till next year.

http://imageevent.com/chucks87/sema2006

ssdeuce
11-05-2006, 06:18 PM
Here are mine and had a great time at the Pro-Touring dinner. Can not wait till next year.

I see you took pics of Danika Patrick's car but did you see her? Don't hold out on us! :kewlpics:

Chucks73
11-05-2006, 07:33 PM
I see you took pics of Danika Patrick's car but did you see her? Don't hold out on us! :kewlpics:

Sorry No. If I did you would have seen a picture. The car was at the Edelbrock booth. I did see Vic Jr but it was not the same.:lmao:

Nine Ball
11-05-2006, 08:09 PM
I took over 500 photos, that is most of the cars and women. When I get home on Monday evening, I'll have them uploaded and post a link.

Still partying in Vegas :)

Tony

Bill Howell
11-05-2006, 08:12 PM

Great pictures. Were you walking around with anyone when you did the following shot.
I wonder how many people can name all the people in this picture?
I see at least 5 members in it.

camcojb
11-05-2006, 10:16 PM
Great pictures. Were you walking around with anyone when you did the following shot.

I can name three of the five around the car. On the left is Craig Morrison, then I'm on the far right, with Brent Dupont (builder of Ricochet) next to me.

Jody

Chucks73
11-06-2006, 09:46 AM

I was with another Forum member but he is not in the picture. Just a lucky shot I guess.

Bill Howell
11-06-2006, 02:02 PM
I can name three of the five around the car. On the left is Craig Morrison, then I'm on the far right, with Brent Dupont (builder of Ricochet) next to me.

Jody

:getout: I knew you knew who you are.......lol
The two talking to Craig are Alan Johnson and Doug Cooper(coopercars). Alan is building him one bitching rod right now.

Pretty cool, all ya'll were in the same booth at the same time and picture was taken by yet another member......small world.

BA.
11-18-2006, 10:56 PM
Larry, aren't you still working on posting the RTTH event pictures? :) :poke: