PDA

View Full Version : The 66 Fastback, some progress

datsbad
11-16-2004, 01:48 PM
just wanted to share a pic of the car . i really have not been working on it much , i have been doing little things here and there . it is coming together slowly , dont think i am going to barrett jackson in jan . i have a snowmobile trip planned before the auction and that would only leave me at home for about 1 week during the month of january. the wife would not be to happy with me for that . !

SSBC brakes are ordered , and i have not choose a wheel yet . 17, 18's will be the combo . thanks see ya guys later

colt zantop
11-16-2004, 03:03 PM
paint combo is sweet...... whats the plans for motor?

blazer4corners
11-17-2004, 05:30 AM
Whats so wrong with the wheels on the back?

MrQuick
11-17-2004, 08:02 AM
Hey Dats bad too, looking good. Sorry to hear about it not making the winter auction. You really don't want to rush these things. say is that a spare parts car in the back ground???? you know christmas is coming and i've been good..... :slap: sorry more pictures please

datsbad
11-18-2004, 05:33 AM
yeah that fastback in the background is actually called a T5 , yes i know this is crazy but this is one of the mustangs that was shipped to germany , the mustang name was already used over there so they called them T5's . i am thinking of selling it , might try ebay .

does anyone know any info on these cars ? i am just starting to learn more of them as i go . it had t5 emblems and the metric dash assembly but its gone now .

the wheels on the 66 on the back are just for rolling around purposes, and fitment . this car has no where near the potential for the size of wheels i have on the camaro . on another note i think i will be selling the other 2 69's camaro's i have . i want to focus on my 69 convertible camaro.

datsbad
11-19-2004, 03:23 PM
some different pics

MrQuick
11-19-2004, 06:09 PM
Is it still right hand drive? that would be cool...any idea how much you want for it? PM me please....very nice FB

Steve Chryssos
11-23-2004, 05:38 PM
Looks good. I like the color. BBS RK II's would look great on this car.
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2004/11/bbsrk_ii2003-1.jpg

projectPONY
12-03-2004, 08:17 AM
looks awesome. hope my 66 looks that good one day. do you have the matching set for the rear wheels? do you want to sell them?

69-572
12-06-2004, 11:35 AM
Car is looking very nice. What kind of info would you like on the T-5? Had one a few years ago and it was pretty interesting. Also there is a T-5 registry that could probably give you some info. Nice car, be sure to show us your progress.

kmracer
12-31-2004, 08:47 PM
just wanted to share a pic of the car . i really have not been working on it much , i have been doing little things here and there . it is coming together slowly , dont think i am going to barrett jackson in jan . i have a snowmobile trip planned before the auction and that would only leave me at home for about 1 week during the month of january. the wife would not be to happy with me for that . !

SSBC brakes are ordered , and i have not choose a wheel yet . 17, 18's will be the combo . thanks see ya guys later
how did you get those wheels on there?
what bc are you running?