PDA

View Full Version : c4 wheel bearing assemblies ( help needed)

wildvj
11-01-2006, 07:34 PM
Hey all,

Bought a set of c4 spindles and wheel bearings off a member here and long story short, they were supposed to come with the wheel bearing assemblies, after waiting just shy of two months when i paid to have them air freight (5-10 days) they finally showed up and were missing the bearing assemblies

i think >:ripped:

Ive emailed the guy about it thinking he may have forgot to send them or put them in a seperate package but no reply, before any money changed hands the return emails were really fast and after i paid for them they got slower and slower and now, None!!!

The initial delay of the getting them here put me behind in getting the front chassis built and now i cant mount wheels or brakes so yet another hold up!!!!!

So basically i need some bearing assemblies, ill beg, borrow or steal to get some, i'd love freebies, they dont need to be usable, just need to be able to bolt my rotors and wheel on to them and i can source some new ones when the car is closer to completion, i dont want to buy new ones now cause the budget wont stretch that far especially after paying for the ones i didnt get and extra for quicker postage!!!

Im more than happy to pay the postage on another set if some ones willing to help me out and pack up a couple cause im in Australia so i kinda cant just jump in the car and come down!!!!

Is there anyone out there that has a couple kicking around that is honest enough to help me get them down under???

There for 84 mod spindles if there's any difference too

If any one can help pls let me know

Much appreciated

Cheers Sean

paul67
11-02-2006, 12:25 AM
You might find the commadors bearing might be the same in fact if i remember there stamped made in aus

wildvj
11-02-2006, 11:32 AM
yeah i did think of that and try t with one model but its too big to fit the c4 spindle and the bolt holes dont line up and i dont really want to stuff around getting them machined and re-drilled if i can avoid it

sean