PDA

View Full Version : Bowler Transmission BIG THUMBS UP

ty1295
10-24-2006, 03:40 PM
I have been talking to Bowler for awhile now on some projects. One of the projects for a vehicle needed a 4l80e we bought from Mark.

Well as everybody knows, projects can be filled with lots of entertainment. This one has had several stadiums full of them. (motor has been out 3 times).

Well the tranny was no different.

I called Mark up and setup a date for me to drive up (he is close enough I can drive). As to no real fault of anybodies just one of those things that happens the trans ended up needing a new valve body. I saw the parts and really no reason it shouldn't have worked.

But the main thing was Mark was there start to finish to make it happen. Sure I could have found someone less expensive somewhere but his service and knowledge is by far #1.

This is even just days before SEMA where he was packing up for several of that, Overhaulin stuff etc, you name it things were moving around and he took the time to make sure I was taken care of. You can't ask for anymore than that.

If someone is debating about where to go atleast give those guys a call (After SEMA).

68 SuperRam
10-25-2006, 12:44 PM
I could not agree more - see my post from last week - Swapping my 700R4 to Bowler 4L60E.

Top notch!!