PDA

View Full Version : Ontario Hooters Toy Drive 12/17/06

Chucks73
10-23-2006, 11:49 AM
Ontario Hooters Toy Drive 12/17/06

4th Annual Hooters Toy Drive Ontario, CA Dec 17th

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

Nothing says Christmas like a gathering at Hooters Ontario.
This is a chance for you and your Club/Forum to help support Hooters with their Toy Drive.

Everyone is welcome to the gathering toy or no toy.

If you chose to help support the Toy Drive please bring an unwrapped toy valued at a minimum of $15.00 dollars.

HOOTERS Sunday Dec 17th
Time 10:00 am
Location Hooters
725 N. Milliken Ave
Ontario, CA.

Hooters Ontario has a very large parking area so the Forum group will have no problem keeping all the cars together.
(THERE IS NO VALET PARKING FOR AT THIS HOOTERS)

I would like to give the manager of Hooters an estimated number of cars by Dec 14th so please sign up on this post.

I will be working on a Cruise for after lunch.

Joey_H
10-23-2006, 05:59 PM
Count me in, Chuck! :woot:

Chucks73
11-06-2006, 07:40 AM
I have 23 cars signed up so far.:usa:

71nova
11-14-2006, 05:24 PM
I will be there. I only live about 2 miles from Ontario Hooters. I don't know if I want to enter my car in it becouse of a lack of a good paint job, but would love to meet other people from Pro touring and go on the after lunch cruse.

David

Chucks73
11-15-2006, 07:10 AM
I will be there. I only live about 2 miles from Ontario Hooters. I don't know if I want to enter my car in it becouse of a lack of a good paint job, but would love to meet other people from Pro touring and go on the after lunch cruse.

David

See You There. BTW This is not a car show, just a group of Car Guys/Girls getting together for the Kids. No judging or Trophys just a good felling about doing something for the Holidays. So far I have around 40 Cars.

71nova
12-15-2006, 02:59 AM
Since it is coming up this weekend I wanted to move this up to the top and also ask if there is still talk of a cruse after. I will be there eather way, Just curious.