PDA

View Full Version : Swap to from 700R4 to Bowler 4L60E - Running Amazing!!

68 SuperRam
10-16-2006, 03:50 PM
Just need to voice my transmission conversion:

First I would like to thank Steve from Twist Machine for recommending Bowler Performance Transmissions to me.

I have to just express my overall satisfaction with Bowler Transmissions. Through all of the questions that I had and all of the discussions that I had with Mark and his team at Bowler – quality and professionalism was always top notch! Mark was always receptive to all of my questions – and he would even call me – to follow up on various items during the build up process – talk about quality one on one service! All of the parts along with the transmission were packaged in a crate – and was delivered when promised. The installation was straight forward – with no major surprises or hurdles, and the best thing was that Mark and his team were only a phone call away.

I wish that someone had a camera to take a picture of me driving my car out of the my mechanic’s garage last week – I had a smile from ear to ear – car ran amazing all the way home!!! Hope to get the car out this weekend to really open it up and get the full experience.
:3gears:

Thank you again to Mark and his team at Bowler, and Steve at Twist Machine, and everyone here that offerred their input on all of my tranny questions.

formula
10-16-2006, 04:24 PM
My experience with bowler is limited (friend of a friend has one of their 4l60e's) but I've heard nothing but good things from them! Glad to hear that they're the real deal--that's getting rarer and rarer these days!

68 SuperRam
10-17-2006, 10:51 AM
I agree - that I is why I felt that I should share my experience.

I seem to recall someone asking a few weeks ago about what tranny shop people would recommend - well I would definitely recommend Bowler!