PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have the episode of Two Guys Garage....

Flyboy
11-12-2004, 09:54 AM
....that detailed the install of the DSE mini-tub kit on the 68 Camaro? I really wanted to see that episode, but I was out of town riding quads at the Armagosa Dunes and the guy that was supposed to record it on Tivo for me forgot to. :hammer: Any help is appreciated! :)

awr68
11-12-2004, 05:40 PM
I TiVo that show every week and never saw it...did they actually air that part?????

PT Dave
11-12-2004, 06:20 PM
I didn't know or hear of Two Guys Garage doing a DS&D Mini-tub.
They did do the Subframe Connectors !!

MrQuick
11-12-2004, 06:25 PM
I didn't see them install the tubs and I watched every episode too. They just showed the tubs and installed the connecters. :dunno:

Flyboy
11-12-2004, 09:58 PM
It was supposed to be on August 21st.... go to Detroit Speed's home page and scoll down the main page and you'll see the info. That sucks if they never actually aired it.

http://www.detroitspeed.com/

JamesD
11-13-2004, 12:00 AM
according to the forum on twoguysgarage.com there is another episode where they will install it. they said it was too much to do in one episode.

Flyboy
11-13-2004, 12:38 AM
Ok, thanks for the info. :) Good to know I haven't missed it after all. Sorry for the brain fart... didn't even think to check their actual site. :hammer:

Flyboy
12-12-2004, 04:27 AM
Darn it all!! Now it appears that I actually DID miss this episode. :banghead:

I guess according to DSE's site and the Two Guys forum, it finally aired on November 27th.

Ummm... heh... NOW does anyone happen to have this recorded? :candle: :hammer:

zman1969
12-13-2004, 02:57 PM
I saw the show -dont bother! first 5 min was all they showed rest was baer brakes, commercials , I too wanted to see the install -better yet get Detroit Speeds video its alot better but hard to see (small) on comp monitor wish it was a DVD!! :doh:

Flyboy
12-13-2004, 11:06 PM
I saw the show -dont bother! first 5 min was all they showed rest was baer brakes, commercials , I too wanted to see the install -better yet get Detroit Speeds video its alot better but hard to see (small) on comp monitor wish it was a DVD!! :doh:

Doh! That's too bad to hear that the show wasn't better than that, but thanks for the heads up anyway!

Richz68
12-17-2004, 05:36 AM
I TiVo'd the whole season......... Two guys Garage is bad for breezing over tough jobs/installs and detailing an oil change.

I actually talked to Kyle and it turns out that he was asked by the studio to come there and install the mini-tub set up because it was waaaaay beyond their capibilities.:hand: That is why the only thing you see about the install on the show is Kyle's arm with welders gloves holding the plasma cutter and then tack welding.

It was BAD..... they basically said "these min-tubbs are a really nice piece and heck easy to install..... just follow the directions from Detroit Speed & Engineering". :bsjerk:

POOR KYLE