PDA

View Full Version : nametag suggestion

bret
10-03-2006, 11:51 AM
I'd like to offer a suggestion about having nametags for everyone registered for the dinner at SEMA. These nametags could have your forum name, a picture of your car or project, and your real name so everyone can associate you with your screen name. It may require everyone to send an image of your car but I think it would worth it.
Could someone design a template for everyone to fill out online so these tags could be easily printed for the party?
I'll try to do a sample tag to see if anyone else agrees.:cheers:

zbugger
10-03-2006, 11:58 AM
Too late. We already do that when you walk in the door. You sign in and you get a nametag. It says "Hi, my name is" on it. We usually ask that you write your name and your screen name on it.

Larry Callahan
10-03-2006, 08:28 PM
Susan just bought me 200 of those "Hi! My name is" stickers off e-bay. Even after shipping they were cheaper then at office max.

But, Bret's idea is better if it can be done. I'm just flat out of time. I can't even imagine getting cars and a booth ready for SEMA. It's all I can do to plan a dinner. LOL!

MrQuick
10-03-2006, 09:46 PM
my names Yody.

steemin
10-04-2006, 04:58 AM
my names Yody.

They don't call you MrQuick for nothing!
:help!:

Hey Brett..Where in Indiana do you live?
I am in Ft. Wayne..

Scott

bret
10-04-2006, 10:38 AM
Too late. We already do that when you walk in the door. You sign in and you get a nametag. It says "Hi, my name is" on it. We usually ask that you write your name and your screen name on it.

Cool...that will go a long way. The image of the car was just a "as long as we're doing it" thing. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

BTW...someone asked where I am located at...I'm in Jasper, In. at Air Ride Technologies.