PDA

View Full Version : Purchase Photoshop??

c.schulz
11-10-2004, 05:01 PM
Id like to buy a version of photoshop.Where is a good place to get a cheap price and what version to buy??Just want to play with colors and simple strip graghics.
Chris

BlazerSpeed
11-10-2004, 07:32 PM
hahaha buy Photoshop....oops did i say that??? :ssst:
honestly though there is no such thing as a cheap copy of photoshop, unless its really outdated or cough*cracked*cough. might I suggest you try downloading BitTornado and then running a google search for photoshop + bit torrent

i've heard good things :naughty:
DEREK

protour_chevelle
11-10-2004, 07:34 PM
I could send the complete Photoshop 7.0 with #'s and everything for it to work?

Over msn that is, just as long as you have a quick connection.

-Matt

KrisHorton
11-10-2004, 08:06 PM
:bsjerk:

Don't be a tool, buy your software. But I'll spare you a lecture...

Chris,

I belive you can buy it at Staples, or any place that sells software. A full version can be had for around $650 but a barebones version is around $90. You might be able to find a used copy of 7.0 for an even better price.

Kris

CAMAROBOY69
11-11-2004, 08:02 AM
Most software companies have trial versions you can Download for free directly from their website.
Yes it does work when you send files thru MSN IM.

protour_chevelle
11-11-2004, 10:13 AM
Kris I understand where your coming from but maybe I'm just a cheap ass. Over inflated prices just makes me go to other places for programs.

-Matt

CAMAROBOY69
11-11-2004, 10:40 AM
I am a cheap ass too and don't make any where near the money other people make so I have to find a way to survive somehow. Thats why I burn PS2 games and movies. Haven't bought a movie in over a year.

camarorider
11-11-2004, 11:07 AM
Nothing is as good as photoshop but maybe I can help. There is photoshop elements and you can get this sometimes for 50 bucks or even free with rebates or sometimes it comes with a scanner or some other hardware.
Another good choice is a freeware program which excist. There is www.gimp.org (http://www.gimp.org) I know funny name but alot of good things can be done with it. There are others out there. I would not suggest you buying an expensive program if you are only doing minor things.

Dont worry about price of photoshop because it will start to come down fast soon. Apple is now focused on bringing an entire studio collection which would include a "photoshop" image editor of programs which will compete for adobe's market. Expect good competition in a arena which was held for way to long.