PDA

View Full Version : Framerails need sectioned for a mini-tub?

TonyL
08-23-2004, 09:33 PM
Thread moved for question below.

aany001
01-25-2005, 05:06 PM
hello everyone!! i hope i am in the correct area for asking this question..i have been away for quite some time due to selling my sec gen camaro and buying a 69 rs camaro.
my question is do the frame rails need to be sectioned,the front leaf spring pockets moved inward for a mini tub?????? also what is the largest safest rear tire tire and rim size i could put in???? really looking for that killer pro touring look!!!!!!

quicksilver69
09-27-2006, 07:32 AM
No the front spring cups dont need to be moved in when you mini-tub the rear, just the rear shackles are offset inwards, and the leafs are angled in towards the center to begin with.

Madspeed
09-27-2006, 10:53 AM
hello everyone!! i hope i am in the correct area for asking this question..i have been away for quite some time due to selling my sec gen camaro and buying a 69 rs camaro.
my question is do the frame rails need to be sectioned,the front leaf spring pockets moved inward for a mini tub?????? also what is the largest safest rear tire tire and rim size i could put in???? really looking for that killer pro touring look!!!!!!

Goto the site sponsor on the right, Detroit speed
They have a really sweet kit allready made up and pics to go with it