PDA

View Full Version : Where is Darwin when we need him?

baz67
11-08-2004, 10:57 PM
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=658311&page=1&pp=25 I just wish I had the time to read all of the pages.
Brian

MrQuick
11-08-2004, 11:55 PM
to sum it all up.... the idiot..oops sorry... the owner claims his throttle got stuck while going up his hill. Hit the curb then it went down hill from there.
Couple post later after bragging about his willingness to blame the car,stating that he was both feet on the brakes, a couple guys from the board praise him for not getting hurt. Bla bla bla.. 3rd page some guy (smarter of the bunch) calls his BS and says there is no way he kept going with both feet on the brakes, and he should not drive like an a-hole on residential streets (good advise) and if it stuck at full throttle that would have meant that he was at WOT in a 25MPH zone.

Darvin?...even a monkey could determine the difference between the gas and brake pedal. :hand:

zbugger
11-09-2004, 12:49 AM
Ok, I started reading that thread just after you posted it. I'm now on page 13. My stomach hurts. They have maps, and an animated .gif that I'm not posting here. It's damn funny that he thinks he could get away with that one. What a moron. Darwin would dis-own this moron.

68LSS1
11-09-2004, 01:52 AM
And not to mention this is like his third wreck, one of which was were his turbo "engaged" at 12mph and sent him into a parked Expedition.

mdprovee
11-09-2004, 08:54 AM
He doesn't realize the connection between all these things. THE DRIVER. It sounds like the stories you used to make up and tell your parents to get out of trouble. Not realizing how stupid the story sounds, and how it doesn't make sense. First this monkey darted in the middle of the road and and I swerved to avoid it, then had to accelerate so I didn't hit the neighbors house. I was only doing 10 mph. Grow up.

Mike

Milow68
11-09-2004, 10:48 AM
What a loser!!!!! is all I can say! How long does it take to go from 25 to 80 mph. Enough to know your in trouble and shut it down or push the clutch in. Let the motor blow, better then taking out some kid in the driveway. He got lucky!!!!!!
Hopefully he doesn't have any kids because that gene pool needs cleaning.

baz67
11-09-2004, 06:00 PM
I am glad someone brought up the turbo at 12mph. He must be a genius. He came up with free energy. That turbo spooling without gas flow from the higher rpm is great. He should market his free spooling turbo and get some driving lessons. What a way to get your 15 mins. Then the idiot that backed up the mysterious turbo spooling on his test drive in a dealership. Maybe the Scoobies have something special on their turbos that can change the laws a physics.
Brian