PDA

View Full Version : Hotchkis TVS kit

dhardison
11-07-2004, 06:19 PM
Has anyone ordered DIRECT from Hotchkis? I placed an order for a complete TVS kit three weeks ago this coming Monday and I still have yet to receive anything. Is this common????

They told me at the time of ordering that only the rear leafs were on backorder but they'd go ahead and ship what they had on-hand. I called last week and they had yet to ship anything and now there's more stuff on backorder. I'm not knocking the company, just wondering what type of lead-time others have experienced when ordering direct.

I ordered direct because they quoted me a lower price than I could find with any vendor.

Thanks,
Dan

socalfandabodys
11-07-2004, 06:34 PM
I got lucky because they are only about 20 mins away so I just picked up my stuff

Lowend
11-08-2004, 08:32 AM
I deal with Hotchkis a lot - they are a good company with good people.
Lately they have had trouble getting steel to produce parts with

4FTTY4
11-08-2004, 09:51 PM
I ordered a TVS kit for my chevelle on August 26 and still haven't gotten the entire setup. The quality of the parts that I have gotten is great, but its been 10 weeks and I'm still missing my rear springs. If I had known it would take this long I would have gone with another company.

Nick

zbugger
11-08-2004, 10:04 PM
I got my front springs direct from them. I did have to send a couple emails, but the response was prompt and they got the parts out quickly. If I could only afford the sway bar kit now.....

dhardison
11-09-2004, 05:21 AM
Nick or Allen, Do either of you guys have a good contact name/number at Hotchkis? The guy I'm with which I'm dealing isn't the sharpest tooth on the saw....

You can email me off line - [email protected]

Thanks,
Dan

Lowend
11-09-2004, 08:16 AM
I always deal with Wes or John

zbugger
11-09-2004, 01:01 PM
I dealt with Mark. Very helpful at the time.

4FTTY4
11-09-2004, 07:28 PM
I dealt with Mark too, seemed like he was trying to help...

dhardison
11-16-2004, 05:40 PM
Thanks for the contact info everyone. I finally got in touch with the sales manager Mark and got most of my TVS kit delivered. The rear leafs are on back order until early December. Here are some pics of what I received. It looks to be nice, quality stuff.

http://www.danhardison.com/hotchkis/

Dan

MrQuick
11-17-2004, 12:06 AM
Hey Dan please post some pictures of you Nova after you install the springs. I wanna see how far yours gets lowered.

dhardison
11-17-2004, 04:33 AM
Will do. I took some "before" pics and dimensions, so it'll be interesting to see the difference with the new set up.

Dan