PDA

View Full Version : PT'ers...best people I know

wickedmotorhead
11-06-2004, 10:47 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know how great the people of PT.com are. I had just lost my job and made the trek to the SEMA show to get some leads. I had Brian Zales (baz67) offer his home to me and take me where ever I needed to go. I met others down there like Tom (chicane), John Parsons, Andrew Borodin, Mark (mean69), Brian Schein, Tyler Beauregard (teetoe_jones), and Steve Chryssos (streetfytr68). These guys wouldn't even let me buy one drink the whole time I was there. They treated me like they knew me for years and gave me great advice and leads. Brian even had a BBQ at his house on Friday for a few of us. These bunch of guys represent the best of what this board is all about. I can't thank you all enough for making me feel welcome and backing me up in my endeavors. I look forward to meeting the rest of you in the future and getting together again with my new good friends.

zbugger
11-06-2004, 11:42 PM
Hey there Shane!! Glad you had a good time. Sometimes I feel spoiled with so many local members local to me. Great people. I wish I could have talked to you more. Unfortunately, I couldn't get away from the conversation with that damn hooker. Oh well, what can ya do? Hope to see you again some time!!

Nutsy
11-07-2004, 12:51 PM
I agree with you wholehardedly Shane! It was a pleasure to meet such a great group of people. Thanks for making me and my dads week! It really was worth the trip just to meet everyone!

I look forward to meeting you all again! :cheers: Cheers!

Steve Chryssos
11-07-2004, 01:04 PM
Yeah, what the hell. I'll get in on this little lovefest.

It's always a blast meeting people face to face. I am proud to be a part of this club.

Ralph LoGrasso
11-07-2004, 01:15 PM
I agree, it was great to finally meet everyone in person!

andrewb70
11-07-2004, 05:58 PM
Good times indeed!

Andrew

Zefhix
11-07-2004, 06:08 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know how great the people of PT.com are. I had just lost my job and made the trek to the SEMA show to get some leads. I had Brian Zales (baz67) offer his home to me and take me where ever I needed to go. I met others down there like Tom (chicane), John Parsons, Andrew Borodin, Mark (mean69), Brian Schein, Tyler Beauregard (teetoe_jones), and Steve Chryssos (streetfytr68). These guys wouldn't even let me buy one drink the whole time I was there. They treated me like they knew me for years and gave me great advice and leads. Brian even had a BBQ at his house on Friday for a few of us. These bunch of guys represent the best of what this board is all about. I can't thank you all enough for making me feel welcome and backing me up in my endeavors. I look forward to meeting the rest of you in the future and getting together again with my new good friends.

Shane-
Sorry you and I didn't meet up. I did come to the dinner, however, i was running very behind and we showed up around 7.....after a long day and the dinner was over we didn't stick around we were so tired. If you can ever make it out again, I'd love to meet up. I'm glad you had a good time out here, this is a great group of people!

JohnUlaszek
11-07-2004, 06:51 PM
I dunno, I called John Parsons Friday night and he said all you guys were sitting in his hotel room on his bed. Anything you guys want to share with the rest of us? :grouphug:

parsonsj
11-07-2004, 08:40 PM
No, no, no, it wasn't the bed.

It was the couch.

Geez, get your damned story straight.

jp

baz67
11-08-2004, 08:36 PM
Ya, then we went to my place for more fun!
Brian

JohnUlaszek
11-08-2004, 08:40 PM
More Fun? :enguard:

Seriously, sounds like I missed out. Hopefully I can meet up with some of you guys at PRI.

Jagarang
11-09-2004, 06:16 AM
No, no, no, it wasn't the bed.

It was the couch.

Geez, get your damned story straight.

jp

First it's the bed, and then the couch !!! Whats next the Jaccuzzi and a bunch of loofa sponges!!! :spank2: :poke:

Charley Lillard
11-09-2004, 07:38 AM
Wicked....Did you send a Resume to Frieburger ?