PDA

View Full Version : Im Going To Wyotech!

colt zantop
11-05-2004, 06:47 PM
hey everyone, I just had to let it out, my representive just left the house and I am officially going to wyotech july 5, 05. Im going through the 9 month as of right now with chassis and hi performance motor program. I may end up taking another 3 month course when im done ( street rod fabrication)...still deciding....I cant friggin wait!!! anyone else gonna be there I may meet from this board??? if so, let me know, it would be cool to meet up with some guys from here there!

colt45

Pro-touring towncar
11-05-2004, 08:31 PM
Which Campus?? Laramie, Cali, or PA?

Tim

blazer4corners
11-06-2004, 04:11 AM
I'm supposed to start in Laramie Jan 2nd 05' ,I might try to push it back do to stuff that I need to get done and not enough time.AW yea i'm taking diesel as my primary [ they will always need diesel mechanics] street rod fab,and chassis fab and hi performance.And my parents and recruiter talked me into taking the business managment course.A total of 15 months , but in the end it will be worth it.And i'm 27 be 28 in april so i'll be like the oldest student there.It'll be weird going back to school.I hope to get a job in the street rod fab world.

colt zantop
11-06-2004, 09:32 AM
awesome! I will be at the PA campus.......I cant wait. they said that the majority of the students are right out of highschool, im 22 so Ill feel old too probably. My buddy is also about 99% sure he is goin with me so that way we can split rent, and car pool..etc to save money plus we plan to go into buisness together later on in life so that will be awesome. he wants the metal work so he plans on street rod fab first after the 6 month core.....like i said, Ill prolly end up taking both...but for now....chassis and HP motors is my first choice.

colt45

RobM
11-06-2004, 01:33 PM
im going te be going to the PA campus, im still trying to figure out when im going though. im going to SAM as well after im done with wyotech

blazer4corners
11-06-2004, 08:56 PM
Yea, i grew up in Blairsville where the campus is in pa.All my dads side of the family live within 30mins from there.The reason i'm not going there is the diesel facility won't break ground untill spring of 05',and not be completed until fall of 06'.Least thats what they told me.Heck yea if i could go there housing and food would be free[grandma wants me to move back]You guys will love the area especially if you love to hunt/ fish/ play in the snow /watch dirt track racing...sprints and outlaws are real big around there.Yea , and your only 20mins from I.U.P campus=college chics :woot:

Pro-touring towncar
11-07-2004, 10:57 AM
Blazer, I live in Laramie. about 2 miles from the new diesel facility. BTW university of Wyoming is also located in Laramie. so many collage chic. plus CSU is 45 miles away in Ft.Collins.

Shoot me an email when you get to town.

Tim

Ralph LoGrasso
11-07-2004, 01:33 PM
Congrats, Colt!!