PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Larry

ProdigyCustoms
11-05-2004, 11:41 AM
I just wanted to say thanks to Larry for putting on the SEMA dinner. The volume of giveaways was amazing, I think there were enough prizes for nearly everyone to get something. Larry deserves a attboy for gathering the sponsers, and the sponsors also deserve a special thanks for some fantastic gifts.
The potatoes were not exactly the best, and I am sure someone will post one of the many pics taken of the pudding, LOL! Ya had to be there! But all in all a great time.
Thanks for the dinner Larry, and thanks for the board. Looking forward to next year already.

Frank, Michael, Lisa and Ashley

zbugger
11-05-2004, 12:05 PM
Yeah, the dinner was great, all included. The potato bricks were a little off, but then again, the dachsund poop pudding made up for it. I got a fender cover. I'll try taking a pic of the fender it's supposed to protect when I get back. I guess it's more for my own protection than the car's. Thanks Andrew. It was a blast, and the recovery continues today. We're now looking forward to next year. Thanks a lot Larry!!!!

camcojb
11-05-2004, 02:24 PM
Yep, I had a great time as well. Got to meet Zbugger and he's not as bad as he claims! I got to meet a lot of the people here, but missed out on a bunch as well. Just didn't make the rounds quick enough.

Thanks again Larry, and we'll need more room for next year!

Jody

zbugger
11-05-2004, 03:04 PM
He he he.... Jody, I was on forced good behavior. If we had hung out afterwards, I was a different guy. Fun time none the less though. Looking forward to meeting you guys again!!!!

MrQuick
11-05-2004, 03:13 PM
hey thanks from me too, i was hoping to meet more of you but it as very busy. I didn't feel like barging into too many conversations.For those I did meet it was a pleasure and hope to see more of you next year...after my honey moon of course. BIG THANKS TO LARRY,MATT AND RALPH....and his RAT iators! sorry Booger made me do it.

Steve1968LS2
11-05-2004, 06:20 PM
Yea.. and a thanks here also :)

I got home at 1am so it took me just over 3 hours to go the 250 miles back home.. ;)

It was great to meet many of you and put faces with the names..

The desert sure was a good laugh :D

Steve Chryssos
11-05-2004, 07:19 PM
Thanks big guy! That was a :git: party

c.schulz
11-05-2004, 07:48 PM
Ill be at the dinner next year.
Hey it was great meeting you guys(Cody, Vince and ZBugger).
Ill be sure to make more time next year.
Chris

Pro-touring towncar
11-05-2004, 08:34 PM
I am going to try and make it next year.

Tim

Stuart Adams
11-05-2004, 09:45 PM
Thanks Larry. You and Ralph ran the show well. I think everybody enjoyed themselves.

ProdigyCustoms
11-05-2004, 11:02 PM
Maybe next year we can take 10 minutes and all stand up and announce ourselves. I also had a few there I wanted to meet but missed, but it is a little difficult walking around staring at name tags, LOL. Especially when so many only know one anothers board names.

yody
11-06-2004, 03:07 PM
Yeah thanks Larry. Trust me Zbooger was on good behaviour. But he got a new job down there doing card tricks on the corner, so we might not see him on the board as much, but he is really happy now. I was happy, as i was one of the big winners, and i got to make a great acceptance speech. can't wait for next year!

awr68
11-06-2004, 04:56 PM
Just got home aftert a huge week in LV...what a good time!!!

Allen and Cody can both be civilized at times...don't let them fool you...I had a great time talking to both!! :)

The head count this year was amazing and so were the prizes...this dinner just keeps getting bigger and bigger!!

Personally I would have liked the DSE arms...but walking away with a Baer t-shirt and good conversation is all a guy really needs!!

Thanks again Larry and Ralph!

Oh and thanks again for Bryce's shirt!!! :)

Mark Antrim
11-06-2004, 05:01 PM
I would also like to tanks Larry and everyone that set up the dinner. It was great to meet so many people and the ones at my table were great. Thanks also needs to go out to the sponsers that donated so many prizes. I have to personly thank DSE for the prize my wife and I won.

pushrod243
11-06-2004, 05:48 PM
Wow guys you outdone yourselves on the dinner. Thanks Larry! and Thanks to all involved especially the sponsors. The prizes were unbelievable it is nice to know we are involved in one of the few industry that our business is appreciated. I know for my own future products i will go to those guys first. It was great to put faces to some of the guys here but i wish i was able to meet more of you. I think next year we should find a bigger venue as Larry suggested and have a few cars there and a bit more time to mingle. How about a steak and shake cruise night atmosphere? Just a thought. :drive:

TonyHuntimer
11-07-2004, 12:41 AM
Larry,

You did a great job. I've been to every PT.com dinner and they just keep getting better. More great people every year.

It was great meeting everyone. :)

Take it easy,
Tony Huntimer
RaceHome.com

andrewb70
11-07-2004, 08:09 AM
Awesome dinner Larry. Thanks for making it all happen!

Andrew

Ralph LoGrasso
11-07-2004, 01:43 PM
Thanks again to Larry and all of the sponsors who helped to make this event great!!

Nine Ball
11-07-2004, 11:41 PM
Thanks Larry and Ralph, had a good time eating poop!

It was nice meeting everyone that I met. Nice way to end a looooong week in Vegas.

cpederslie
11-08-2004, 04:09 PM
Here! Here! Thanks Larry! Great to meet some of ya!

chevymike
11-08-2004, 04:19 PM
Two thumbs up to Larry, Ralph, the sponsers, all those who helped out and everyone who attended. It was great to put faces on the names. Looking forward to next year but I will attend SEMA instead of just coming up for the dinner.