PDA

View Full Version : Aftermarket rear seats for 1st gen Camaro's

Rybar
11-04-2004, 02:25 PM
Does anybody make a good aftermarket rear seat without going full custom? I'd like to something to match a set of Corbeau's or Sparco's in the front.

Any idea's?

gt1guy
11-04-2004, 06:08 PM
How about another set of Corbeau's or Sparco's in the rear?

Kevin

cjhutch
11-05-2004, 05:50 AM
I think that would just look plain ugly and stupid to be honest. I think most people are just ordering extra fabric and covering the rear seats in the same material as the front aftermarket seats. From what I understand you can order the extra fabric from the company that you decide to buy seats from.

CAMAROBOY69
11-05-2004, 05:50 AM
I agree with kevin. That is a sick racing look for the interior. Buckets in front and rear. I believe even Larry was considering this at one point or another. :headbang:

Rybar
11-05-2004, 10:58 AM
I'm thinking more along the lines of Corey myself, not really into the f/r bucket thing.

I do like your rear seats Adam, how was the fitment of the 4th Gen T/A seats?

CAMAROBOY69
11-05-2004, 11:02 AM
T/y and they were really easy to install. The backrest folds down too and the rear seatbelts are shoulder seatbelts and work 100%.
Someone in here posted pics of rear bucket seats to match front bucket seats but I dont remember who it was. It was on the old site and look really good.

Todds69
11-22-2004, 01:35 PM
I checked into having the rear seat custom made from my old rear seat. They told me to totally strip it down and redo it, it would be atleast $500. But you get a one off piece too though and that is me supplying the fabric...