PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

Paul69camaro
11-02-2004, 07:33 PM
I was a member of the old board and just recently signed up again, but I've never introduced myself. My name is Paul Simmons, I live in Austin Texas but I'm currently in Madrid Spain. I've been working on my 69 camaro for about three years, and recently had to pick up another project. The second project is a Grand National and is almost complete. The camaro has most of the big stuff done but still needs the fuel injection and turbo set-up, interior and paint. The 4-link, 8 point cage, minitubs and motor is complete. I have pics on my home computer back in Austin that I'll try to post in Jan. The problem is that I've run out of money due to too many projects, school and this trip to Europe. I'm so broke now that next semester I'll be living off of student loans to finish my bachelor's in mechanical engineering at UT :geek: . And I'm gonna finish that before the camaro. Hopefully I can contribute to this board to repay all of you guys that have helped me out in the past. I'll see yall around.

Paul Simmons

Andrew McBride
11-02-2004, 07:58 PM
welcome back! look forward to seeing the project pics

Andrew

Paul69camaro
11-03-2004, 01:28 PM
Thanks Andrew, I'll try yo get the pics up as soon as I get back to Texas.

Ralph LoGrasso
11-07-2004, 02:35 PM
Welcome back, Paul!