PDA

View Full Version : New book to add...

TonyHuntimer
11-01-2004, 03:31 PM
Here is a new book to add to your collection! GET ONE ON ORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It just came out. At least 95% of you guys will love this book. Great up close and personal detailed color photos of NASCAR chassis fabrication, like the public has never seen before!!

http://www.racehome.com/productofthemonthnovember04.htm

This is a no-brainer. Get one!

Tony Huntimer
RaceHome.com

P.S. Amazon.com sells them.

Flyboy
12-21-2004, 10:27 PM
Just ordered one of your books via PayPal, Tony. Need something to read while i'm in Kuwait starting next month (location got changed). Can't wait to check it out! Hope it's as great as i've seen people say it is here in the forums! Thanks a bunch, and here's bump to the top for ya! :geek:

TonyHuntimer
12-23-2004, 10:41 PM
Thanks Doug,

Your book is in the mail. I hope you enjoy it.

Keep your head down!

Happy Holidays,
Tony Huntimer
RaceHome.com

beyonda68
12-25-2004, 07:17 PM
Hey Tony,

My lady was giving me a hard time about buying the book when it first came out. "She had the master plan". She thinks I have more skills than I really do. Is it not great when they love you. To my great surprise, it was under my tree. Man I was excited. I think she bought it locally. Great book! Thanks for all that great info.

Flyboy
12-26-2004, 11:20 AM
Tony, I got my book on the 24th! Merry Christmas to me! :woot: :seizure:

I've had the last couple days to read some different parts of it, and I can't seem to put it down! There are SO many questions I still had that were answered, and even some I hadn't thought of yet. Thanks for the note in the front, and keep up the AWESOME work! :headbang: Hope you're having happy holidays!