PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Colorado SS

BlazerSpeed
11-01-2004, 11:12 AM
http://forums.gminsidenews.com/showthread.php?threadid=8374

I know we have some GM insiders here, so I was wondering if this was actually going to be a true producton vehicle. Obviously I'm a fan of the Syclone and Typhoon, so in my opinion this is the closest I can get to a modern factory (GM anyway) muscle truck. I'm hoping this doesn't turn into an Extreme Xtreme, where it ends up that the xtreme simply gets an Eaton supercharger. In anycase this is a new sport truck that i would buy, so who's got the info????????? :3gears:
DEREK

Paul69camaro
11-03-2004, 01:45 PM
That is one sweet truck, Hopefully GM will make it, and if they make it hopefully they'll make it allwheel drive, it would be the next typhoon/syclone. GM needs to step up to the plate, latley everything except for the vette has gone down hill. I can see it already, ls2 with aftermarket force induction.....oohhhh

Tony@AirRideTech
11-09-2004, 08:56 AM
I suspect it will be like the Silverado SS that was supposed to come out last year..... Standard cab, short bed, 8.1L coupled to a T56, rubber floor mats and crank windows. GM couldnt make the factory 1/2 rear end live long enough and they figured out that retooling to put in their larger rear end wasnt worth it........ :hmm:

BlazerSpeed
11-09-2004, 10:36 AM
haha, well a guy can dream right? :yum: maybe if i just got my damn project finished it wouldn't even be an issue.....haha....riiiiight. :bsjerk:
oh well
DEREK