PDA

View Full Version : SEMA Shipping...

Jagarang
08-01-2006, 04:54 AM
Anybody have any tips or connections for shipping to SEMA from Florida?

Shipping seems to be a major roadblock for getting Eterinty into SEMA. There may be a place to put her, but only if I can afford to get her there, and back safely.

Any body willing to piggy back her on the way out, we could even make her get on top!

How about shipping companies?

Just looking for some advise/help.

Bill Howell
08-01-2006, 06:32 AM
Maybe make a cardboard cut out of the car then fold it up, put it in a suitcase and you are there.:box:

That is the hardest part about the SEMA thing and cars for us on the east coast. Just wait and put it at pir, much closer.....:cool:

KrisHorton
08-01-2006, 08:23 AM
Bill,

If it was that easy, I reckon I'd be one of the top SEMA "builders" around. Haha! Life-sized renderings....hmmm, think there's a market?

Kevin,

We had our Chevelle shipped from Los Angeles to Vegas and I think the bill would have been around $800 (the folks whose booth it was in were kind enough to foot the bill) so I can only imagine the cost of shipping the car cross-country. I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled for a reliable, yet affordable way to get Eternity out here, I'd love to see it!

kennyd
08-01-2006, 09:12 AM
we usually pick up a car to haul with ours to sema , but you are a little to far away .

Bob Johnson
08-01-2006, 05:17 PM
Anybody have any tips or connections for shipping to SEMA from Florida?

Shipping seems to be a major roadblock for getting Eterinty into SEMA. There may be a place to put her, but only if I can afford to get her there, and back safely.

Any body willing to piggy back her on the way out, we could even make her get on top!

How about shipping companies?

Just looking for some advise/help.
Time Machines always has cars going out there..call Mike Stavesky and see if you can't piggyback with him..truckloads are much cheaper than 1 car deals..Where are you in Florida?

Jagarang
08-02-2006, 05:20 PM
Great idea.

The car would be leaving from Orlando.

How might I be able to contact them?

Thanks For the tip!!

Bob Johnson
08-02-2006, 06:42 PM
Great idea.

The car would be leaving from Orlando.

How might I be able to contact them?

Thanks For the tip!!
Time Machines..Hudson Florida..Mike Staveski..

RedAddiction
08-02-2006, 09:13 PM
You get me into sema and I'll give your car a ride. I have a crew cab dually and 26 ft enclosed.

marc

Jagarang
08-04-2006, 08:09 AM
You have a private message in your inbox Marc, it contains info and a phone number.