PDA

View Full Version : New toys....

Modo Innovations
07-30-2006, 01:01 PM
The company that I spend atleast 40hrs. a week at moved to a smaller location and had some left overs that wouldn't fit. I was able to buy them. These will work fine in a larger shop for Modo Innovations or make good trading material.
I got a Lagun mill, a Bridgeport CNC, a Grob 36" bandsaw, a power lift table, a 6" grinder w/ dust collector. A Miller Syncrowave 351 welder, welding table, filler rod, water cooled torch and some other goodies.:seizure:

baz67
07-31-2006, 03:02 PM
Nice, but :getout:

Norwoodx55
07-31-2006, 06:35 PM
Nice, but :getout:

Ya, no s*#t, what are you tryin' to do, make us jealous. Well it worked.

Nice score:yum:

MrQuick
07-31-2006, 10:01 PM
holy cow, thats the place i see when i close my eyes...my "happy" place. But I don't see the little person riding a big wheel with the pitcher of beer in each hand??? So, when can I move in?? nice stuff

dropit69
08-01-2006, 06:23 AM
holy crap!!.that stuff even been used ..looks brand new..and dont even tell us the price sure ya stole it!!..but nice job.:cool:

Modo Innovations
08-01-2006, 03:08 PM
holy cow, thats the place i see when i close my eyes...my "happy" place. But I don't see the little person riding a big wheel with the pitcher of beer in each hand??? So, when can I move in?? nice stuff

Not enough room on the Big Wheel for both of us.:poke:

Modo Innovations
08-01-2006, 03:15 PM
holy crap!!.that stuff even been used ..looks brand new..and dont even tell us the price sure ya stole it!!..but nice job.:cool:

The Lagun mill is a 87 model, the Bridgeport cnc mill is a 85 model.
I have ran the Lagun for the past 14 yearsand treated it as if it was my own.. The Bridgeport has not been abused either, for the last 6 or so years it has done nothing but drill holes into 3/8" Lexan.