PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe the luck!!

harshman
07-25-2006, 08:33 AM
I'm driving down the road approaching an overpass and I see these three kids dropping something on the ground. Not knowing what it was, I swerved off the road and safely back on to the nest stop light. I look in the mirror to see if the little punks were still up there and to my surprise I am looking at a police car – lights on the whole thing. The officer asks me why I was swerving all over the road. I begin to tell him about the kids (who are now watching me) dropping something off the bridge. He sees them and has them come down for questioning. It turns out that they were dropping thumb tacks off the bridge in hopes that they would destroy my tires.

Now here is the good part – he still gives me a ticket!!

aonghus
07-25-2006, 08:41 AM
What was your ticket for?

I'd fight it under the premise that you were avoiding foreign objects in the road... think of the damage if you had a blow out...

Happyfunballs
07-25-2006, 08:44 AM
You've got to be kidding.

Steve68
07-25-2006, 09:36 AM
I call bull_ _ _ _! and a court date!!!!

formula
07-25-2006, 10:39 AM
I would be in jail for assaulting a police officer.

JoshStratton
07-25-2006, 10:46 AM
I would be in jail for assaulting a police officer.

Forget that. I would be in jail for beating the piss out of a couple of kids.

zbugger
07-25-2006, 10:54 AM
You guys and your violence.... I'd have backed into the cop. Ok, no, I wouldn't. But I wouldn't have accepted the ticket. Then I probably would have been arrested for civil misconduct.

harshman
07-25-2006, 02:31 PM
What was your ticket for?

I'd fight it under the premise that you were avoiding foreign objects in the road... think of the damage if you had a blow out...

Tacks Evasion.

Apparently it is a class II mis-demeanor. Who knew.:fart:

Thank you ladies and gentlemen, I'll be here 'till Thursday.

Steve68
07-25-2006, 05:40 PM
Now that was funny!!!

ss dave
07-25-2006, 05:55 PM
Law Enforcement is a hard job, and he could have had a bad day. We all make mistakes in judgement calls. I know its a hassle but I'm sure you could just represent yourself in court and win, just use that sense of humor and you'll have no problem. Now, the kids should be made to walk a mile on their tongues over those tacks!

toxicz28
07-25-2006, 07:56 PM
Law Enforcement is a hard job, and he could have had a bad day. We all make mistakes in judgement calls. I know its a hassle but I'm sure you could just represent yourself in court and win, just use that sense of humor and you'll have no problem. Now, the kids should be made to walk a mile on their tongues over those tacks!
I think he was joking, or he spent a little too much time near a leaky nitrous bottle.

harshman
07-25-2006, 08:29 PM
I'd like to claim that one as my own but an old friend told us that around a campfire and we were ticked and trying to offer him advise until the question “what was the ticket for?” came.

Foudie
07-25-2006, 09:04 PM
I'd like to claim that one as my own but an old friend told us that around a campfire and we were ticked and trying to offer him advise until the question “what was the ticket for?” came.

Bonehead.....can't wait for next years campfire!!! Andy WE ARE GOING NEXT YEAR!!!!!! PINKY SWEAR!!!!

TLWiltman
07-26-2006, 03:14 AM

I don't care who y'are, that's funny right there:seizure:

trapin
07-27-2006, 04:02 PM
Harsh....that was beautiful.

6'9"Witha69
07-27-2006, 04:05 PM
MUST . . . . STOP . . . . LAUGHING.

I need to pull that one on the wife tonight!!

hdesign
07-27-2006, 04:33 PM
Harsh, you get the award for punchline delivery on that one!!!! That was classic!

Mr.VENGEANCE
07-27-2006, 04:50 PM
now thats some bullsheist..

olds87
07-27-2006, 05:06 PM
I was about to say, where did that happen in AZ?