PDA

View Full Version : dc fan control group purchase?

kball
10-30-2004, 12:32 AM
What happened to the g/p on this control unit? Have many people used this? It is what i've been looking for my dual spal fans.

68LSS1
10-30-2004, 02:10 AM
http://66.70.234.198/forum/showthread.php?t=1193

gmachinz
11-30-2004, 09:35 PM
I got the digs on the pricing from Brian today. Seems the reason he is not budging on his price much is because he spent all his R&D on the wiring design side and not on the aluminum case design. Consequently the design calls for an unusual machining process which his machine shop supplier really charges him for :spank2: . They have some suggestions for him to improve the case design therefore dropping the cost of the builds for him. He will have re-designed it by spring. Now, what this means is that we can get this GP set up now or wait a little while and see how the upgrade goes and go for that one instead. It's up to you guys-I have the list of interested buyers so either post here or email me with your thoughts. [email protected]

David Pozzi
11-30-2004, 11:19 PM
How much difference in price??? No use waiting months for ten buck savings.

gmachinz
12-01-2004, 05:11 AM
We're talking 10% off right now-before shipping. He doesn't know what the price will be by spring-as soon as he gets me shipping quotes I'll email everyone who I have on the list for a controller. -Jabin