PDA

View Full Version : Best Car Cover??? opinions needed

rob07002
10-27-2004, 10:18 AM
I need to get a car cover for the winter. The Camaro is not outside but in a covered car port with roof and three sides but no door. Any opinions as to the best for the buck would be welcome.

Thanks Guys

Smoke'm
10-27-2004, 11:21 AM
if its outside dont scrimp on a cheap one or a copy..it needs to breath!!! I have one for outside use and it a Evolution and came from Classic Industries..mine was 150 but I see they are 140 now.

Bud.

Jagarang
10-27-2004, 11:37 AM
I bought a California Car Cover for my Chevelle. Full Florida sun, no carport of any kind. Came with a 4 year warranty. It sheds water like a duck and is designed for outside use. The bad part is the price. I've allready replaced the first one under warranty, which they did without question, after I sent them a sample of the material. I don't think they had any idea what the Florida sun and weather could do to a cover. It lasted two years even here. They sent me a new one completly free of charge. Being able to wash it in your home waser is VERY important!!

Superweave

Now available in 8 new colors. Choose from black, bright blue, sky blue, green, grey, red, taupe and yellow. You can also mix-and-match any two fabric colors to customize your cover, with the top panel in one color and the side panels in the second color. Superweave features a variety of benefits, including unsurpassed moisture and pollutant/dust protection. Additionally, it's exceptionally breathable, allowing moisture and heat to escape. Considered to be one of our top-of-the-line car cover fabrics. It is the only material that can be washed and dried in your home machines.
VEHICLE: 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle 2 Door
MATERIAL: Superweave
COLOR: Single Color:Gray
EMBROIDERY: None
PRICE: $299.99