PDA

View Full Version : Challenging Mopar from Overhaulin

raih
10-26-2004, 11:22 PM
Somebody has more photos of the Challenging Mopar from Overhaulin?

protour_chevelle
10-27-2004, 05:47 AM
For some reason that car looks like a big cluster.....mess.

The white line thing on the side reminds me of Fast and Furious. The wheels should be on a Caddi. But the 2 tone black and green looks super pimp. The seats inside are pretty chill too! Some good ideas in the build.

-Matt

Kenova
10-27-2004, 03:59 PM
I kind of like the wheels, although they do look to be a little on the big side (20s?). They where obviously designed to resemble the factory Rally wheels.
Ken

boodlefoof
10-27-2004, 04:10 PM
I always liked that lime green color... a little overboard on the accents though. I like the old factory type stripe, not this oversized one.

RobM
10-27-2004, 04:21 PM
i like it but im sorry i just cant get over the seats, i like my interiours alittle less bright.

RatMalibu
10-27-2004, 07:25 PM
i actually really like the car.....probably wouldn't have added the green to the seats and done 18" wheels instead of the 20's but overall it works very well as-is imo.......the stripe down the side just looks like a modernized version of the AAR Cuda stripe to me and its cool :D

1970 AAR Cuda Stripe (http://www.musclecarclub.com/musclecars/plymouth-cuda/images/plymouth-cuda-aar-1970b.jpg)

Budnik Wheels
10-28-2004, 07:15 PM
Nice car...like it.

Found more pics here:
http://www.overhaulin.com/gallery16.aspx

67DropTop455
11-03-2004, 03:50 PM
I love the car! It was a great candidate to start with, and got better. Yes there are some things I may not have done (I like a more understated interior too) But when you take the whole project into account, and what the owners goals were, I think they did an outstanding job... and to do this in One Week! Man!

The Silver stripes are a great retro touch to the AAR as mentioned... the wheels are an awesome retro touch (I love stock wheels) but give the ability to push the envelope with the size etc...

It's a great package, a nice balance of oold and new with out totally going over the top with major modifications... you have to respect that. (ok, at least I do...) :)

Just my take on the new breed were seeing out there now... I say go for it!

Brett - 67 Drop Top 455!