PDA

View Full Version : Gauging interest on some mustang seat tracks

formula
06-29-2006, 07:03 AM
I have a chance to pick up a set of procar rally seats with 60's mustang seat tracks on them. I, obviously, do not have a mustang, so I just wanted to check and see if anybody on here wanted them on the cheap. If you haven't seen the procar rally's, you really should...

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

So....anyone? anyone? anyone? bueller? bueller?

If you do, I'll have the guy ship 'em out to me and, of course, won't actually be able to do the deal till I have the tracks in hand.

kmcanally
06-29-2006, 10:05 AM
I want them if the price is right...

Are the seats in the pic the actual ones?

kmcanally
06-30-2006, 03:54 AM
my bad...I just realized that you are only selling the seat tracs and not the seats...I love those seats. A few weeks back someone on Stangnet was getting rid of a set that I tried to buy but never heard back from him.

If I locate a set of these seats without tracs I will get back to you. Otherwise I will probably end up paying retail from Mustang Plus (soon to be RestoMod something or the other because of the Ford lawsuit) for seats that come with the tracs.

Thanks anyways...

formula
07-02-2006, 07:19 AM
Yeah, it's just the tracks. Sorry I should have made that clearer.

YOU GUYS GET 'EM FOR FREE?? Mannnnn mustang owners have all the luck.

formula
07-18-2006, 05:21 AM
well, I bought the seats, so the tracks are on the way.

I checked with mustangs plus...the seats are 699+shipping through them. The seats (without tracks) are only around 640+shipping through procar/scat directly. I would love to help save a fellow p-t member at least a couple bucks....heck, if somebody could prove to me somehow it was their birthday, I might let them go for just the shipping cost, lol.