PDA

View Full Version : USA in MOTOGP

vanzuuk1
06-27-2006, 06:32 PM
Motogp was on speed this weekend, two yanks duked it out until the last turn of the last lap. It was a white knuckle ride until Colin Edwards crashed within sight of the finish line and handed Nicky Hayden the win. Motogp races are usually down to the wire, if F1 puts you to sleep, tune in and watch the bikes put on a show.

vanzuuk1
06-27-2006, 06:34 PM
No, this not the way it is suppposed to look. This is Colin Edwards refusing to accept the fact that he is crashing. He held on for another second and then got thrown to the ground. The look on his face as Hayden rides toward the checkered flag is painful. To his credit, Edwards went on to congratulate Hayden for the win , no whining or complaining.

OHCbird
06-27-2006, 09:22 PM
And if you want to see the real 'drifters', watch MOTOGP. What a balancing act!

2Slow4U
06-28-2006, 12:09 PM
Aww, yes. The greatest motorsport in the world....

69Nova
06-28-2006, 12:15 PM
Yeah it was a great race. I had to stand for the last little bit of the race. There was no way I could sit down for action like that.

Damn True
06-28-2006, 01:00 PM
No, this not the way it is suppposed to look. This is Colin Edwards refusing to accept the fact that he is crashing. He held on for another second and then got thrown to the ground. The look on his face as Hayden rides toward the checkered flag is painful. To his credit, Edwards went on to congratulate Hayden for the win , no whining or complaining.

HYSYYYYYDEEEE!

MSchu
06-28-2006, 03:24 PM
I can't wait to watch Hayden tear up Laguna in a couple weeks. Hopefully everyone heals up from the past wrecks because it has been nothing but exciting finishes and great races the entire season.