PDA

View Full Version : Project MoeBawlz

MoeBawlz
10-26-2004, 06:53 AM
Ive been on this site for a while and havnt posted much about my project... I did post once before on the old board but things have changed since...

This project is being built by my brother and me. All the work was done in our garage, as it looks the only thing that wont be done in our garage is the body painting.

after about 6 months I got my Wayne Due subframe here and up on the car. Next part is going to be mini tubs and putting in the DSE drop springs. After that strip everything down and replace panels, (rear quarters, tail panel and roof (someone before put a sunroof in the car :banghead: )

The car has a 10 point cage in it, and will have a full interior. The stereo has about 1300 watts pumping through 2 JL W6 V2 10" subs and JL coaxials, and tweeters.

Trans is still up in the air, either goign to be a T56 or a 4L80E.

Current motor is a 383 with around 450 flywheel hp and has a 200 shot.
Motor to be built "when we have the money" 396 Small block with 600 flywheel hp and a 200 shot.

The only other thing that were considering is flares or rolling out the body panels to accomadate for larger tires all around. Id really like to fit something like a 355 or larger under the rear of the car. Im leaning more towards rolling out the panels as I think it will look better, but I have to find a body shop that can do that for me for a decent price.

Im doing a few other things to the exterior look of the car that I think will look very nice, I am taking a rendering class and will attempt to render my own car up... (we'll see how that goes over though) If I do a decent enough job ill post up the pics.

TurboLark
10-26-2004, 09:52 AM
Sounds like a very nice setup you have there. One question...what the hell is it?? LOL Camaro? nova?

MoeBawlz
10-26-2004, 11:08 AM
:pat: doh...

Its a 68 Camaro.. Sorry I didnt think about that cus my name on this board use to be 68Camaro31 but then i figured that was way to generic and I needed something a bit more personal...