PDA

View Full Version : spray on bedliners

67 ss 396
10-23-2004, 05:51 PM
do any of you guys have spray on bedliners in your trucks if so what brand did you use Speedliner line-x rhino etc. let me know which brand you have and what you think of it. I am thinking of starting a dealership and just wanted some opinions thanks :cheers:

Chris

67 camaro in pieces
04 GMC Sierra Z71
02 Jeep Grand Cherokee
83 Camaro Z28

Flyboy
10-23-2004, 05:56 PM
We have Rhinoliner in one of the trucks at work, and my old roommate had Line-x in his `01 Dodge 2500 diesel. I can tell you from my observations that Line-x holds up 10x better than Rhino does. It's not as plyable as Rhino is, so is less susceptible to gouging and coming off in chunks. Our work trucks bed started getting tore up two weeks after it was done, and we really don't haul that much stuff around to be honest with you, just jet engine parts. My old roomie's truck hauls all KINDS of stuff... between races and towing his boat out to the lake with a bed full of equipment for the weekend, and it has yet to get a scratch on it.

Just my $.000003 after taxes.

TurboLark
10-23-2004, 07:41 PM
I have Rhinoliner in my truck. They were the only choice at the time. Has held up extremely well. I have had a few dana 60 axles in the bed with no straps holding them in place. They roll around and the liner is still intact, even at the points where the fenderwells got dented.
My buddy does the Vortex liners. He has kept pretty damn busy.

itsals1
10-24-2004, 06:44 AM
Well I almost put in a Rhino but went with a Reflex.I will not bad mouth Rhino,but the dealer was a :bsjerk: !!So far I have been really happy.I hauled a load of railroad ties from a customers house and he just slid them in :scared: but to my suprise not one mark :bananna2:.This was on my brand new 04 GMC Duramax which was two weeks old.I've been told that Line-X liners are the very best?! Good luck,Travis