PDA

View Full Version : Goodguys Indy

1sick65
05-31-2006, 01:23 PM
Anyone heading to Indy for the Goodguys show?

Samckitt
05-31-2006, 06:41 PM
I may go, haven't decided for sure yet. But I live just on the North side of Indy. I can decide that morning. :-)

Scot

zz3guy
06-05-2006, 10:18 AM
i'll be there with my big block truck, dad's 63 SS Nova & a friend's 55 chevy. we are going Thursday afternoon. should be there by suppertime.

Bob Johnson
06-07-2006, 05:38 PM
Alan Johnson and I will be there with the Cuda..cut the Power Tour Short where I could get it back to Alan's and get it cleaned up for Indy. All that happened was a cracked headlight lens..must have caught a rock or something. We had all the lower areas covered with the clear 3M film..that stuff really helps..virtually invisible too..car is running good..just need to get that driveshaft lighter where I can shift it faster..

wiedemab
06-08-2006, 05:12 AM
I'll be there with our '64 Galaxie wagon and my dad will have his '67 Chevy II there.

BADVELLE
06-08-2006, 07:41 AM
Alan Johnson and I will be there with the Cuda..cut the Power Tour Short where I could get it back to Alan's and get it cleaned up for Indy. All that happened was a cracked headlight lens..must have caught a rock or something. We had all the lower areas covered with the clear 3M film..that stuff really helps..virtually invisible too..car is running good..just need to get that driveshaft lighter where I can shift it faster..

I just left Indy, second time I have been in town on business and had to fly back home before the show started! By the way, that 3M stuff is the &*^% for sure, we use that stuff on the front of motorhomes, if it protects the front of those big bread boxes on wheels, it should work well on a car! Sorry I am going to miss the Cuda again, will have to catch you guys in Columbus. Save travels to all.

vintageracer
06-08-2006, 05:48 PM
Who will be at Indy tomorrow, Friday? I left Bill and the gang this morning in Roanoke VA on the Powertour and decided to go to Indy. I know "Cooter" will be there. Anyone else?

shmoov69
06-08-2006, 07:58 PM
I will be there Fri PM sometime. I am leaving MO in the AM and it should take about 8 hours to get there. I will be in the 58 Nomad and staying at the Motel sex... ur....six just down from the track. What will you be in? Well, if I don't read this before I leave, look me up! It is VERY patina'd yellow and white with yellow steelies and wide 17" whites with bullet caps.

esc1
06-09-2006, 06:47 AM
looks like saturday for me

Bob Johnson
06-13-2006, 05:12 PM
looks like saturday for me
looks like you got wet