PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Touring caps are finished!

trapin
10-22-2004, 04:49 PM
Well….here they are, as promised. The first ever ‘unofficial’ Pro-Touring.com caps. I am going to ask Ralph to pin this thread until November 7th. That way it’ll give everyone a chance to see the thread and get an opportunity to order one. Go to my site (listed below) and click on the ‘Miscellaneous’ page. For some reason I could not upload the pics, they must have been too big. They will come in black and white and I’ve also included a close up of the stitching for you to see the quality. Be advised that the hats you are about to view are NOT (I repeat) NOT the actual hats the logo and URL will be stitched on. These were two crummy test hats that the embroidery company had in their stock so we could get a couple of ‘Mules’ finished for you all to look at. The actual hats will be Ultrafit One flexfit style hats made by Magic headwear. I’ve provided a link to them below. They are a fine quality hat that is deemed a ‘One-Size-Fits-Most’ hat by the company. I’ve tried a sample hat on that they had in their lobby and it fit me fine. And I’m 6’2” and I have a huge noggin (ask Trush, he’s seen how ugly I am). This was the easiest way to do it. And it took me forever to find them. Ralph will keep the thread up until the 7th and after that the store will be closed and everyone who notified me will be given a price for the hat and asked to send their money in. Once I have everyone’s money, the order will be placed and then all the wonderful fun begins for me. As I stated before (back in May) that we are all going to have to pick up the digitizing costs for the hats. I already paid it upfront ($170) and I’d like to get some of it back (shouldn’t be more than $2 added per hat depending on how many people order). And of course packaging and shipping will be added too.

So….with that said, grab a cup of coffee, take a walk around the block, think about it for awhile and when you’re finished, if you decide you just have to have one drop me an e-mail with the following information:

1.) Your full name
2.) Your address
3.) Black or White cap

My address: [email protected]

Ultrafit One by Magic Headwear (http://www.magicheadwear.com/VERSION_2004/2004_PRODUCTS/ultra_1016.htm)

Thanks a lot guys….sorry it took so long. Hope I did ya proud, Larry.

Click the site below to go to the finished hats.

Ralph LoGrasso
10-22-2004, 05:17 PM
Tony, you've got mail. Thread stuck.

68LSS1
10-23-2004, 01:04 AM
Went to the website to get a hat. Got sidetracked.

So with that said, calmly put down the brochure for the Wayne Due Sub-Frame...back away from the order form for the Global West Category 5 system...stop staring at that picture of the $3000 Boyd Coddingtons, and let's take a look at how we can turn down the heat on our check books and still build a street car that will handle and perform like a dream when finished. :rotfl: Nice site.

c.schulz
10-24-2004, 03:11 AM
Thanks for doing all this leg work Tony!!! Sorry I wasnt in the studio a couple weeks back.Stop by again when you get a chance.
Ill take two,black and a white one.
Chris

Larry Callahan
10-24-2004, 07:16 AM
Tony, these look great!!!! I got hit with a bad tojan virus so I'm re loading everything. I should be back up and running in a few hours.

Nice job!!!! I'l be in touch.

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

TonyL
10-24-2004, 10:43 AM
free hosted one of em for ya.
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif
you have mail

awr68
10-24-2004, 12:58 PM
Tony the caps look great!! You have mail....:)

69CamaroChesapeakeVA
10-24-2004, 01:05 PM
nice hats. I'll take 2. One white and one black. Email me with the total price with shipping when you get it. Thanks. [email protected] and [email protected]

Rick Dorion
10-25-2004, 03:24 AM
Great hats. You have mail!

Nine Ball
10-26-2004, 05:53 AM
email sent, I want a white one

Bill Howell
10-26-2004, 04:41 PM
I hope "one size fits all" are larger than normal as I too have a big head. Email sent-I'll take two

MuscleRodz
10-27-2004, 10:51 AM
I want 2 black. email already sent.

Mike

Pro-touring towncar
10-27-2004, 12:03 PM
I'll take two ( the wife wants one too) in one white(to match the car) one black will email tonight after work.

Tim

el-camino
10-28-2004, 09:56 PM
@Tony
you have post :attn:

groove22
11-02-2004, 07:10 PM
Im all for a hat in black but I cant get an email to you. My email is [email protected] let me know how much it is.

Allen

80z28s6
11-05-2004, 09:16 PM
I'll take a black one they look awsome!! You got mail.