PDA

View Full Version : Where to get.... ????????

Steve1968LS2
10-22-2004, 02:49 PM
I need to find metal door panel tops.. the ones on the panels that came out of the car are the aftermarket plastic ones.. I need the OEM metal ones.

I dont care if they have the door panels attached.. I dont care if they are not new..

Where the heck could I find these for a 69? (four total)..

In other news I found a place that sells bulk Dynamat extreme in the 36sqft bulk pack for $110 :D

c.schulz
10-22-2004, 03:54 PM
Where did you find the dynamat??Sorry, cant help you on the parts.
Chris

MoeBawlz
10-26-2004, 06:43 PM
i get dynamat for half that:-) only cus i have a hook up at my local car stereo place, I do WAY TO MUCH BUISNESS for my own good...

for your parts... try D and R Classic...

www.drclassic.com

datsbad
11-15-2004, 09:14 AM
I need to find metal door panel tops.. the ones on the panels that came out of the car are the aftermarket plastic ones.. I need the OEM metal ones.

I dont care if they have the door panels attached.. I dont care if they are not new..

Where the heck could I find these for a 69? (four total)..

In other news I found a place that sells bulk Dynamat extreme in the 36sqft bulk pack for $110 :D

please tell us where to get the dynamat . i just ordered some at $160 . i could cancel my order .

Steve1968LS2
11-15-2004, 01:46 PM
On Ebay :)

They had it on there for $109 a box plus shipping.. Here is the ad:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1498&item=5731431183&rd=1

They have it listed on their website at $139 but if you tell them about the EBAY price they will honor it (they did for me).. or just do the "buy it now"

Ive seen it even cheaper on Ebay but I know this place is legit.. they are also local to me since they are in Los Angeles..

Like I said.. search Ebay for "Dynamat"

TitoJones
11-15-2004, 06:03 PM
Steve-

I had a dream about your car last night, and me blasting down the road in it, tuning the paddles. It was the best dream I've had in months. The car had the most amazing paint on it in my dream, it was glowing blue.
I can't wait to get a shRiFter on it.
Tyler

Steve1968LS2
11-15-2004, 07:38 PM
Steve-

I had a dream about your car last night, and me blasting down the road in it, tuning the paddles. It was the best dream I've had in months. The car had the most amazing paint on it in my dream, it was glowing blue.
I can't wait to get a shRiFter on it.
Tyler

Me neither.. I wish the car could be totally done for ya but it will be "mostly" done ;)

You need to get some product info on your site.. people ask me about it but I have nowhere to point them for more info..

You wont have wipers when you get my car but then again you had better not be driving it in the rain anyways.. :lmao:

RobM
11-15-2004, 08:46 PM
are you talking about the upper chrome peice that the top of the door panle slips into? because i need those too and cant find them any where.

Steve1968LS2
11-15-2004, 09:36 PM
are you talking about the upper chrome peice that the top of the door panle slips into? because i need those too and cant find them any where.

No.. you cant see these parts when the panels are installed.. they are curved (like a gutter) and stiffen the top part of the door panel.. OEM ones are metal.. aftermarket are plastic..

DCx
11-16-2004, 01:21 PM
i have some junk OEM pannels for a 69 in my shed, front and back. I bought the top of the line ones with all that stuff already attached along with the window fuzzy. where are you located? im in southern california. if you still need them let me know.

[email protected]

justin

DCx
11-16-2004, 01:22 PM
i see you are in anaheim im in san bernardino if you would like we can set up an exchange or i can mail em to ya i dont really care. :icon_razz