PDA

View Full Version : NOS, Reproduction, Used 67 Camaro vent Windows

sikryd
06-02-2006, 04:57 PM
I am looking for new chrome for my 67 Camaro vent windows. Anyone know where I can find replacements for these? I have the complete vent windows, but the chrome and pot metal is terribly pitted. I see that ricks first generation has used parts sometimes (not right now). Other than that, I can't seem to locate any other sources. I live in Hawaii, and our local chrom shops are not the best. From what I hear, they take forever and I'm not sure if they can fill in all the pitting. Any help would be gratly appreciated, thanks in advance.

ProdigyCustoms
06-02-2006, 11:33 PM
Heartbeat city has rechromes on ebay. I expect repos out anytime now as Chevelles have been out for a while.

Sparky67
06-03-2006, 03:17 PM
I am getting my vent windows re-chromed, but another place that I have bought NOS parts from in the past was this company. Camaro Specialites, and here is their site. http://www.camaros.com/ I wouldn't recommend buying reproduction chome because typically it dents rather easy. If you are originals are in bad shape, then maybe the above company will have them in stock. They have 4 barns full camaro parts, and when I went looking for 67 NOS quarter panels for my Camaro. This company was the only one company that could get them for me.

Jeff

sikryd
06-04-2006, 07:01 AM
Thanks for the info, I will check them out