PDA

View Full Version : need gas tank info

copo69
05-31-2006, 09:46 AM
had a stock tank that under went some changes last summer now its erodided with rust. need a custom or after market tank that will fit in my factory location as this is a 9561 copo car that im trying not to cut up as i try to gather original engine parts and so on its a full blown pro tour deal with all bolt in equipment so as not to destroy its value , it has an 810 hp 540 my needs are to get a tank in under 10 days for our big anual local event i need a tank that will accept a dash 8 feed line with a dash 8 return and a 6 an vent . someplace i remember seeing a place that had some custom stainless tanks for like 800 bucks hints suggestions or contacts please i am goin to be honored muscle car for main display and need to order a tank like last week .. filled this old tank at the station today and it broke open under the weight of the fuel. thanks guys time if of utmost importance..

Rybar
05-31-2006, 09:52 AM
Call Hector at: http://www.rickshotrodshop.com/ great guys to deal with.

copo69
05-31-2006, 10:18 AM
thanks so much rybar just got off the phone with rick at ricks tanks and he is willing to work with me on a special rush order. many thanks to rybar ricks tanks and the pro tour site for the years of help i have recieved here . thanks again everyone problem solved..

copo69
06-01-2006, 07:25 AM
do you think this rear set up would fit in your car given the size of rick,s tank ?