PDA

View Full Version : about power tour

67LS1T56
05-29-2006, 07:44 PM
My car is just finished and because no insurince and registration I could not register in power tour. Can I come to Englishtown as a local guy and would be able to get in?
Which day you would be arriving to englisgtown? Thursday or friday?

130fe
05-30-2006, 03:21 AM
I went for the day only to Tallahassee last year and I believe they still require reg and insurance when I signing up. The Englishtown stop is on 9 June.

toxicz28
06-04-2006, 06:34 PM
Spectators (without cars) are welcome at all stops. And from what I hear, it's free. (but don't quote me on that)

Bigblue73
06-05-2006, 06:10 AM
To sign up at the last venue is pointless. Save your money. Get your tags and insurance and drive out there. It's a good time. There wasn't a cost for spectators last year. Take your car and follow the line into the show field.

vintageracer
06-05-2006, 11:10 AM
Just lie and say you have insurance! I started in Orlando and was asked for my policy number and I said I will go to the car and get the information. The registrar then said "all I need is a carrier and a number"! Other words she did not give a ****.

Just remember that should "you" cause a problem with your car on the tour it will be your financial ass on the line.

vintageracer
06-05-2006, 11:13 AM
Leave a post on the site that you want a ticket to the event in Englishtown. There will definetely be someone from this board that will not go all the way and you would use their ticket and car sticker to get into the event. Just make sure you time stamp "their" ticket so "they" can get "their" long hauler award!

Ya, I know that's cheating! We'll consider part of the immigration amnesty bill when it becomes law!

67LS1T56
06-05-2006, 08:35 PM
Thats all good to hear. So i can just drive there with my ride. If anyone needs me to go there to get their long hauler award thats cool too.