PDA

View Full Version : Calling Street King! Car trailer question.

Fluid Power
10-20-2004, 05:06 PM
Saw the picture of your car trailer when you posted pics with your 'new' camaro a while back. What brand of trailer is that? Thanks!

Darren

Streetking
10-20-2004, 06:07 PM
Darren, it's a Magnum. They are built locally. I had it custom built to haul my low cars. It has a removable fender on drivers side, lowered deck, extended dove tail and longer pull out ramps. I still use boards to load the Vipers and the C5 because they are really low. I have a powerstroke Dooley that I pull it with and I can pull it 80-95mph all day long. I might be selling it to get a aluminum one so I can use my wife's X5 to pull also. It's a 2002 and doesn't have many miles on it, I have a 32ft enclosed gooseneck I use on the long trips. Also, it's been stored under cover all it's life. If you need anymore info, e-mail [email protected].

SW

Fluid Power
10-21-2004, 04:45 AM
SW, Thanks for the quick reply. Let me know if you do decide to sell it. There is a trailer 'store' up the road from the office/warehouse (It is in farm country!) The guy has been very helpful in looking for a trailer like I was describing. I will see what he says about getting your brand. Locally for you is Texas, correct? The business has outgrown the little shop trailer, a trailer like yours would be overkill but why not kill 2 birds with one stone? They business gets a bigger trailer that also doubles as a car trailer for me!!! The best of both worlds!

Darren