PDA

View Full Version : Looking to get injected! Which system to buy?

dendrizzi
05-21-2006, 02:43 PM
I planning on switching to fuel injection and just wondering which system to buy. I have a 406sb with the MSD 6AL box w/MSD HEI billet dist. I was thinking about the Commander 950 because it is only around a grand. Is there any other systems that are not real expensive? Do the cheaper systems work well?

John McIntire
05-21-2006, 06:08 PM
your going to get a lot of opinions on this stuff. Basically go with what you can afford, and it would help to buy a system that some tuners in your area are familiar with. This way you have somewhere to turn to for some help.
Good Luck

ProdigyCustoms
05-21-2006, 06:32 PM
and it would help to buy a system that some tuners in your area are familiar with. This way you have somewhere to turn to for some help.
Good Luck

Truer words could not be spoken. Support is EVERYTHING, and having someone that knows the system is critical!

I like the FAST XFI, but then again i have one of the top FAST tuners in the country tune for us. Also, I think you need to take a second look at pricing on that Commander, it is way north of $1000 for the complete kit.

dendrizzi
05-21-2006, 07:28 PM
ya it turns out that i was looking at the 2-Bbl kits. The 900cfm 4-Bbl 450-600hp is around $1400.00. How much are the FAST systems?