PDA

View Full Version : Speed Merchant In New York

TUBED
05-02-2006, 03:30 PM
Is anyone familiar with Speed Merchant performance in Bay Shore, NY? Are they trust worthy or not, any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks, Gerald

Lowend
05-02-2006, 10:04 PM
They are not related to my former shop... outside of that I can't say anything

Steve Chryssos
05-03-2006, 08:15 AM
Gerald,
I've never heard of them. I've been burned every way possible, so if you'd like, I'll meet you there and help you form a valid opinion. What sort of work are you looking to have done?
/Steve

vanzuuk1
05-03-2006, 02:47 PM
Tubed, where are you from? I know of some good shops in westchester and connecticut.

TUBED
05-03-2006, 06:56 PM
Lowend, Steve, vannzuuk1 thanks for the reply everything is hopefully resolved. I'm out of Nashville, TN. and I ordered some parts to the tune of $1600.00 from a fellow on RacingJunk.com on the 16TH or 17TH of April and have yet to see the parts, no tracking numbers as promised, and so on.

Thus before bad mouthing the guy I wanted to pull out all of the stops and see if I could get some feedback. I paid with a credit card so the transaction was secure as far as proof of purchase.

After posting on R/J and P/T the fellow has since apologized for the inconveinence, so I'm back on track hopefully. If nothing changes I'll continue to consider Speed Merchant ie....(R&S COMPETITION) out of New York as a viable source for good used speed parts.

Thanks once again I really appreciate your willingness to get involved and offers to help out in any way possible, it's all good in the hood. Gerald