PDA

View Full Version : A "Whats it worth" Camaro

Restomod
04-26-2006, 07:14 AM
I found a 68 Camaro body,it has new full floors, 2) new full quarters,trunk floor. Has 10 bolt not sure if its posi, nice but empty doors (no regulators or glass), dash is there but no other interior. Fenders not rusty,fender wells ect. are on the front ,drum brakes,trunk lid is there and not rusty. Heres the thing NO title it was left at a body shop and they just want to get thier labor back.....$2400.00 What cha think I know its not a 69 but is it worth it :confused:

Jim68nC
04-26-2006, 09:39 AM
Question you have to answer is, is it worth it to you? If it isn't, please PM me the details as I have a flatbed standing by, (how far from Raleigh is that, heheh) thanks.

dropit69
04-26-2006, 05:50 PM
getting a title is no biggie..few places on the net do it..just make sure there is a vin ..get a cop to run it make sure its clean then buy it if ya think its worth it..try to use the no title thing to get the price down..:-)

Restomod
04-26-2006, 06:23 PM
I was just going to flip it ,so not having a title is not really a big deal to me. He is firm on the price that is what he says the shop has in labor. I think I will go check it out again before I do anything. Jim if I pass I will give you the heads up.