PDA

View Full Version : It's TKO time

green 69
04-20-2006, 09:07 AM
The UPS man just brought me a little present, a TKO-600 from Classic Chevy 5-speed. I've been wanting one for quite awhile. If anybody is thinking of buying one the guys at Classic are the people you need to talk to. I bought the deluxe kit with the optional shifter. Only took about a week to get. Hope to get it installed in the near future. I also recieved billet taillights, emblems and side marker lights from Marquez Design and 3" drop leafs from DSE. All of the above companys were great to deal with. Anyway just had to share.

DeepBlue68
04-20-2006, 01:51 PM
<-- Jealous :pics2:

That's the kit I really want for my 68. But for now, the old 4-speed will have to do.

68BNUT
04-20-2006, 02:11 PM
I got the TKO500 deluxe kit last fall, Definetly good stuff and lots of help even when my dumb a-- put the cluth plate in backwards! doh. Install was easy and everything fit good. One note is to definetly measure and remeasure before you cut the adjustable ball stud for the clutch fork!.

Todds69
04-20-2006, 06:00 PM
Yeah, that is my goal to put a stick back in the car. My Muncie was problematic and decided to play with a automatic for a while. Someday a 5 speed will be there, nothing like shifting gears.

grand_marquis_gt
04-20-2006, 09:25 PM
I plan on a TKO here soon, myself.

Pretty much the strongest manual you can buy, IMO...