PDA

View Full Version : Power Tour shipping north to south

ProdigyCustoms
04-18-2006, 02:17 PM
OK, I have negotiated a great deal with Exotic Car Transport for shipping for you northerners to Orlando for the Power Tour start, and also set up shipping back at the end of the tour for us southerners at the tours end in NJ. I have used Exotic to ship million dollar loads since the mid 80s. I believe they are the best.

Heres the deal, if you are shipping down for the start of the tour, you will need to make your reservation before May 7, and have your car ready to go as soon as May 15. Exotic will store the cars in their warehouse. We will get you from the airport to exotic, which is about 15 minutes from the tour start.

If you are shipping your car home at the tour end, they will be waiting for us Saturday afternoon, and they will bring the cars to their warehouse in Orlando.

Cost is $950 which is only $50 more then I was quoted 2 months ago before fuel went up 70 cents.

You are welcome to call me with questions, but you need to book you transport with Jan at Exotic Transport. You have to let her know you are with Prodigy Customs group to get the rate.

For info call me

Frank
four zero seven 832 1752

To book your transport you must talk to Jan only

Jan
800 766 8797
exoticcartransport.com

Neil B
04-21-2006, 08:26 AM
I just called Jan and I'm signed up for the E-Town to Orlando return trip. I've decided to take my street/strip, nitrous-sniffing, big block IROC Z so I can have some fun at Gainesville and E-Town (I've always wanted to run at E-town). It should be a fun tour with my stall converter, no overdrive, drag radials, 4" exhaust and complete lack of creature comforts. :drive:

Jagarang
05-03-2006, 11:22 AM
Enclosed, insured, professional shipping over 1070 miles for $950!

THATS ROUGHLY $0.89 PER MILE!! Is it that cheap to actually DRIVE the car!!! Great deal.

As of 2 PM today there are only three spots left on....opps....I mean IN the truck for the return trip. Make the call before they fill up!
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

Bill Howell
05-03-2006, 07:44 PM
Trailers are for boats!

Neil B
05-04-2006, 05:41 AM
Trailers are for boats!

My boat is going on the trailer. Time is money.

Neil B
06-17-2006, 08:39 AM
Frank,

Thank you for setting this up. Exotic exceeded my expectations and I will definitely use them again. They even brought my car to Tampa from their Orlando warehouse just to be nice and save me the trip. Nothing beats great customer service.

Steve1968LS2
06-17-2006, 10:32 AM
Enclosed, insured, professional shipping over 1070 miles for $950!

THATS ROUGHLY $0.89 PER MILE!! Is it that cheap to actually DRIVE the car!!! Great deal.

As of 2 PM today there are only three spots left on....opps....I mean IN the truck for the return trip. Make the call before they fill up!

Exotic shipped my '69 to me.. great service and company. However I met the owner of Intercity Lines and he is a nice guy.. and a gearhead. I will most likely give them a shot next time :)

ProdigyCustoms
06-17-2006, 12:34 PM
I have known the owner of Exotic since the mid 80s and shipped 100s of cars, so we got a deal. Glad everything went well. We got the 55 back also, no problems.

RaceMan
06-17-2006, 12:49 PM
I'll put a word in for intercity lines they shipped a car for us to vegas and was on time and in good shape , a good company for sure