PDA

View Full Version : Captree. State Park.........

philbay
04-17-2006, 01:54 AM
Hi all,,,, not Pro T but what a day......... Sunday at Captree was as beautful a day as can be had. As always,tons,literally,of beautiful cars,,,all types all years and even beautiful bikes....... The standout this weekend was a new red,what else,ENZO,with 700 plus hp and all carbon fibre everywhere. Just "the" most stunning car ever,,,, and the sound,well formular one,is all I can say.. But what stood out most that day was the owner.. ROB or Bob,,,,,, I wont give his last name, but he was the nicest person I have met since I cant remember. After people asking him question after question,,,,,,,, he answered all enthusiasticlly, this guy walks over to me and my kids, by a 70 ss clone,still needing work,,,and made me feel like my car was the enzo.He stayed and answered two real young guns,, 12 and 16,questions about his car ... More people should be as down to earth and nice as he. Im sorry for this long post, but so many of our car people are so critical of others cars,,,,,,, here is a man,with a million dollar car, making me feel good about a car in need of tons of work.. So, Rob, If you read this.. I thank you again,for being so nice.. And for the rest of you.. BEAUTY> is also in the eye of the beholder,dont judge,let you be judged

MrAngry
04-17-2006, 09:43 AM
Couldn't agree with you more - I was there on Sunday as well, I have the Black 68' Charger with the plate that says "MR ANGRY". He actually came over to my car and asked who the owner was, I spoke with him for about 10 minutes, and you are correct SUPER NICE guy, down earth, not a hint of pretentiousness to him, a TRUE car guy - my hat was off to him. And did I mention he had an ENZO... DOH!