PDA

View Full Version : Hi there from OZ

Grandpa Ronsy
04-16-2006, 06:46 AM
Hi to all from Australia. Hope I can contribute. Certainly been enjoying the humour and great tech on the forum so I thought I'd better join up. Have done business with Gulstrand and Mark at SC&C and they have been so helpful, thanks guys.

69Rathead
04-16-2006, 08:47 AM
Welcome to the Forum! Always nice to hear from our buddies from the land of OZ! Look forward to hearing about any projects you have!
Also go to the Members World Map link at top of page and add yourself to the map looks like OZ is still empty! I do think there may be other members in OZ though...better hurry to have it all to yourself...at least for a little while!

hiwayman
04-16-2006, 01:21 PM
hi ronsy just a greeting from accross the ditch were slowly geting the pro-tour feel here have you got a project please post her up?

Grandpa Ronsy
04-19-2006, 03:45 AM
hi ronsy just a greeting from accross the ditch were slowly geting the pro-tour feel here have you got a project please post her up?

Hi highwayman, I have a work in progress and when I get some photos I'll put it on the forum. I've just come back from a couple of weeks in the south island drivind around and man I love your country. Back to Wanaka in August for a boys ski trip-can't wait.
Thanks for the welcome-Ron.