PDA

View Full Version : Painless Wiring Part Number

TheRoaringEagle
10-12-2004, 07:04 PM
Hi, I have a 67 Camaro with an RS headlight conversion. The wiring in it now is factory and it's all cut up!

I need a new wiring harness. I want a good stereo system and alarm in my Camaro. The engine is a 400 built for mild performance and the tranny is a th350. I'm thinking of getting a 4l60 or 80e in it but I'm not totally sure.

Basically I need a wiring harness part number from Painless that can meet the demands of all the criteria listed above. Since my demands are uncommon I'm hoping somebody here has the same project as me and knows exactly what works for my application.

I know for the most part they're all universal harnesses but when browsing the selection at Summit I just kind of got confused on all the extra stuff

Thanks!

68LSS1
10-12-2004, 09:09 PM
I think you are too far from stock for Painless to be able to help you without doing a lot of wiring after installing one of their kits. Give Ron Francis Wire-Works (http://www.wire-works.com/) a call or check out their website at least. They can do things some other companies can't. I just don't think Painless will have a '67 harness set up for HEI (although this option I could see them having) or extra circuits for alarm, audio, power whatever.